Thanks for your interest in how to get a remote job.
In the Remote Job Workbook you’ll find:
- An overview of types of remote jobs
- 250+ companies that hire remote workers
- A mega-list of remote job boards
- Reflection questions to clarify remote job search goals
- The Remote Job Toolkit
- Tips to stand out in the remote job search
- Curated career resources to support you in your search
- Reflection exercises to help you prepare for the remote job search
The workbook is designed to help you be competitive in the remote job search.
Remember, you don’t have to be a tech person to go remote (though it always helps). There are plenty of jobs for remote workers outside of tech. There are remote jobs for virtual assistants, marketers, sales, teachers, tutors, accountants, medical professionals, and more!
Take a look at this video to learn more about non-tech remote jobs that may be a fit for you: